Protocol Assistant Recruitment 2019, District & Session Judge Sonitpur Protocol Assistant Recruitment, The programme Manager, Guwahati High Court, for immediate uploading of the advertisement in the high court website in the home page with the caption, “Advertisement dates 04/11/2019 for direct recruitment of protocol Assistant in the district and session judge establishment, Sonitpur”. so here in this article, I am gonna tell you how to apply online of Protocol Assistant Post & other eligibility criteria.
Guwahati Hgh Court Recruitment District & Session judge Sonitpur Protocol Assistant –
Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 1 post of Protocol Assistant in the district 7 session Judge Establishment, Sonitpur in the usual scale of pay (PB-2) of Rs 14000-60500/with Grade pay Rs 5600- plus other allowance as admissible under the rules. The number of vacancies shown below is indicative only and may vary at the time of final selection on either side.
Name of the Post – Protocol Assistant
Number of Post – 01
Apply mode – Online
Last date of Apply – 20/11/2019
Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria –
1. A Graduate from any UGC recognized university will be eligible to APply. A candidate Pursuing Graduation or Awaiting final result need not apply.
2. The candidates should be a permanent resident of the state of Assam. Preference may be given to a candidate possessing knowledge of various cultures, histories, flora and fauna of Assam and other North-Eastern states and also the places of interest and importance.
3. The Candidate must have adequate knowledge (reading, writing and communication skills) of the official language of the state of Assam (Assamese).
Age Criteria –
>>For General Candidates Age is between 18 to 38 Years.
>>For OBC/MOBC Candidates age is between 18 to 41 Years.
>>For SC & ST Candidates minimum Age required 18 and Maximum Age is 43.
.>For PWD Candidates 18 to 48 Years
How to Apply for District & Session Judge Sonitpur Protocol Assistant Recruitment 2019 –
candidates who fulfill the requisite eligibility criteria can submit online Application forms from 06/11/2019 to 20/11/2019 through the home page of the website www.ghconline.gov.in.
After visiting the site scroll down you will see click here to Apply online just click on it and fill up all the required details.
Application Fee – For SC & ST candidates should pay Rs 150 and all other category candidates should pay Rs 300.
however, Persons with Disability (PWD) need not pay fees at all.
The last date of payment of fees is 25/11/2019 till bank transaction hour.
Visit Advertisement Details here.
Terms and Conditions –
1. The candidate shall have to possess essential educational qualifications before the last date of submission of online application.
2. Candidates need not submit any testimonial/certificate at the time of submission of online Application. However, Candidates have to produce their original testimonials regarding educational qualifications, computer qualifications, date of birth, caste, working experience etc. at subsequent stages when asked for.
For Any Query –
For any Technical Assistance for submission of Online Application form please email to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the post name in the subject line and related registration code (If any), Applicant’s name and Father’s Nam indicating the Grievance in the body of the email, A copy of the email should also be sent to email@example.com