Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019, The Indian Navy invites online applications from unmarried Male Candidates for Enrollment as Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR), There is a Total of 2700 Post available in this vacancy, so here in this article I am gonna tell you how to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment Online, Eligibility Criteria, Last Date & Other Details. so read the full article given below.
Indian Navy Recruitment Sailor AA & SSR –
Indian Navy Invites Online Applications from Unmarried Male candidates who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the government of India for enrollment as Sailors for AA (Artificer Apprentice) 50 Posts & SSR (Senior Secondary Recruits) 2200 Posts Approximately respectively in the Aug batch 2020.
So here we are mention below the details of Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment Posts names, Educational Qualification, Age limitations, How to Apply, Last date of Apply & Other important details.
Apply Mode – Online.
Last Date of Apply – 18 November 2019.
Post Name & Educational Qualification –
1. Sailor – Artificer Apprentice 500 Posts.
Educational Qualification : Qualified in 10+2 Examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects – Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD Govt of India.
2. Sailor Senior Secondary Recruits. 2200 Posts.
Educational Qualification : Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects – Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD Govt of India.
Age – Candidates should be born between 1 August 2000 to 31 July 2003 (Both Dates Inclusive)
How to apply online for Indian Navy Sailor Vacancy –
Interested candidates can apply online only on the official website through www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 8 Nov 2019 to 18 Nov 2019, the procedure is as follows,
1. Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your email ID or mobile number.
2. Log in with the Registered Email-ID and click on “Current Opportunities”.
3. Click on the Apply button.
4. Fill up the form completely, before clicking the submit button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
5. Online Applications will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage if found ineligible in any respect.
Examination Fee – candidates Except for SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fees are required to pay a fee of Rs 215 through online mode. admit card will be issued for the examination only to those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee and who are entitled to waiver of examination fee.
Visit Advertisements Details here.